Saturday, April 12, 2014

SoulMates

Hmmm... I'm not really sure what to write about this drama. I am still having mixed feelings about this. First off I felt that this show dragged a little bit and stretched out things that weren't very important. I feel that they spent way too much time focusing on the supporting leads and their relationships more than the main leads. The show is about Soul mates. I get that they need build up the suspense to the big moment but it just took way too long. And the ending completely sucked. I was very frustrated and felt like it was a waste of my time to watch. BUT it also had its great moments. I will not lie! There are a couple of parts in this show that left me completely astounded and in shock, but then laughing a couple seconds later. I don't think I will ever get used to how comfortable they are with bodily functions. Hahaha.

PLOT:  
Dong-wook, a playboy who no one can even dare to follow. Soo-kyung, a girl who only looks at one man like a sunflower; a perfect, pure hearted character. Two people who have never seen each other, and who live on the opposite sides of the world from each other live and love in their own way, but from some point on they start to move towards the same dream and feel the same physiological feelings. Two people who have met by fate in a world full of mixed up fates. Now, the most amazing things, which no one could have ever thought of, start to unfold between the two.
 
Now that I've got all that out of my system I can say that Individually I LOVED all the the characters in this show! Each one was so unique and made this slow moving drama bearable. There are two of the supporting females role that every time they open their mouth you want to burst with laughter. IT IS HILARIOUS!
 
 



 

I would give this a...
2 1/2 stars!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment