Friday, April 11, 2014

Cheongdam-Dong Alice



This show was definately not what I was expecting it to be about. I have a habit of not reading anything about a show and then just jumping right on into it! Now most times its not a big deal, but then there are other times.... well like this one. I thought this was an actual Alice and Wonderland spin-off story but, its really not. LIKE REALLY NOT. Maybe a few references here and there but still. Not enought that I would think that it should really have anything to do with Alice in Wonderland. I did think that the main male lead was a little bit ridiculous at times though. Not in hahaha ridiculous, but as in, "What the heck?". But overall I would say that it was fairly good.


 
PLOT:
Han Se Kyung (Moon Geun Young) is a talented young designer who lives each day with the motto "Strive for your dream to succeed". Until the day she met Cha Seung Jo (Park Shi Hoo) a president of a luxury brand shop in Cheongdam-dong who will change her life

I would give this a...
2 1/2 out of 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment