Sunday, April 13, 2014

Inspiring Generation

Now I'm not totally positive if this show has finished airing or not as I have not yet caught up with all the episodes that are out so far. So I can't completely tell you what I think but seeing as I have a lot of catching up to do on other shows I'm not quite sure when I will finish completely. :)  So far I have really enjoyed this drama. It is action packed (real fighting) ( none of that unrealistic flying through the air crap), has an amazing plot, set back in the 1930's and also throws in a little bit a romance.
PLOT: A story of violence, love and friendship that travels between Korea, China and Japan in the 1930s.
 
So far I have really liked this show! Kim Hyun Joong plays the male lead. Its nice to see him branch out from his traditional roles and step into something a little more serious.  I don't think that I have watched enough to really rate this drama but so far so good!
 
Here is the link if you want to watch the trailer with Eng Subs. I couldn't get the video to post so this is the best I could do :)
 
Enjoy :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment