Friday, April 11, 2014

Last Cinderella

Okay so first off I will tell you this is NOT a korean drama. It's Japanese. Now normally I don't watch Japanese dramas but a friends reccomended this and so I watched it. I will tell you I was NOT disappointed!



Hahahahaha! I really liked this show! It is a little on the weird side for me. Now for most people the age difference while dating someone doesn't matter, but to me i'm a little more picky :) But I still really enjoyed watching this show! It is very whitty but at the same time very serious and has a great plot and really does a great job of tieing everything together at the end! (Can you tell I'm big on endings? hahaha)

PLOT:
Sakura is a 39-year-old single woman who works in a beauty salon. One day she meets Hiroto, a young man 15 years younger, at a party and he is immediately attracted. Rintaro, Sakura's employer and her neighbor, is soon aware of the relationship between his employee and this man much younger than her, he then begins to intrude.

I would definately give this a....
4 out of 5 stars!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment