Monday, July 8, 2013

K-Drama

If you live in the US then you know what TV is like here. Now don't get me wrong I am not dissing on american TV shows, but sometimes they can get a little raunchy. I love american TV as much as the next person but sometimes enough is enough. A couple of years ago I was talking with a bunch of my girlfriends about how tired I was of watching sex on TV and how inappropriate it was to show such things on TV. Then one of my girlfriends told me about her obsession with watching Korean TV, and I was like, WHAT? That is kinda weird! After a couple of days of her insisting that she wasn't crazy and that I should watch them I finally gave in. After the first episode I was HOOKED!! I watched the whole season in days! I seriously couldn't believe that I had gone this long and survived without watching any Korean Drama. Besides the fact that the shows are incredibly clean sex wise they are so hilariously cute!!! I found myself giggling all the time. Now for anyone who knows me I DO NOT GIGGLE. So this was huge! Now in these Korean Dramas physical contact is huge! And the build up for any sort of physical contact in very intense so when it happens you are dying inside! I will tell you now these shows can get insanely cheesy but in a very good way. Another thing that I love about Korean Dramas is that they DO NOT drag shows out for seasons. They usually are about 15-25 episodes long, and then they are over. So the story lines are not dragged out for 4+ seasons or randomly get cancelled because people loose interest or they run out of things to write about. They are short very sweet and to the point. Now I know that I have blabbed on and on about how wonderful they are but truly you just need to watch it for yourself. Here is a list of the ones that I have watched and have truly loved!    You can find these shows on Hulu.com or just put it into Google and watch it illegally like I did for the first couple of shows. I hope that you will enjoy and truly love these as much as have. I will post them bit by bit and then write a little about them so hang in there. I know you are as excited as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment