Tuesday, July 9, 2013

HERE IT IS!!!!!

Alright, this is the moment that you have been waiting for.... THE LIST!!!!!!!!!! I have watched a ton of K-Dramas and these are a list of my favorites and the ones in red are my absolute favorites. I beg of you to try it before you judge. Seriously you won't regret it!!!!!!!!!!!

Romantic Comedies

Your Beautiful
The playful Kiss
Heartstrings
Coffee Prince
Mary stayed out all night
My Princess
Shut Up Flower Boy Band
Listen to my heart
Boys before Flowers
To the Beautiful You
Love Rain
My Girl
Personal Taste

(WARNING: if you are not in the habit of giggling with pure excitement and giddiness get ready.)

Okay So next in my list is Action. Now all of these have a little romance in them, some more than others but it is still there. I have to tell you first of all that these are incredible and the fight scenes are amazing! My favorite on this List is City Hunter. I will do a post about this show later just because it is so amazing!

Action

Secret Garden
City Hunter
Faith
Queen and I

Here are a couple others I love that are a mix of both!

I miss you
Dream High ( this one has some awesome music in it!)


No comments:

Post a Comment